MKII parts for sale in Washington, DC area

I am going to be stripping my grey 1984 8v over the weekend.  It has a JH motor and 4k tranny w/ 95,000 miles on them.  Car is still running strong, but it got rear ended by a taxi cab and I bought a 16v.

If anyone needs any parts, let me know.  I keeping the windshield and the center console.  The rear axle is spoken for, but if you need anything else, let me know.

I also have an upper Neuspeed stress bar that needs to go.

Overall the car is in great shape and runs real strong, its just that the damadge to the rear will cost more than the car is worth.  Fortunately there was no damadge to the rear hatch.

No reasonable offers refused.

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DI/RRS