Re: 2.2

>the first part is Vanagons, but it lists all the engines.  The 2.2 Turbo has
>the best displacement/HP ratio.  And I went and looked up the info on
>Brett's suggestion, and it does appear that the Omni GLHS engine is the same
>or similar.  Still trying to find if the GLHS is CIS though.
>
>Mike

OK. I just spoke with my gf's dad(mopar nut)  and he can't remember if they
used Bosch or not but he seems to remember they used one system and
somewhere along the way changed to another.  I guess the best thing to do
would be to look at a GLH or find someone in the Shelby club who would
probably know more about those cars.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)