SV: storage tips needed

Before storing the car a oil change is in order. You don't want contaminated oil with possibil moist in there for long time.

Not much fuel in the tank because fuel ages and goes badly, when you want to fire it up pour in a few liters with fresh fuel.

Charging your battery once in a while is necessary to keep it in condition.

Are your storage place moist, dry? Warm, cold? Best is dry and cold. If moist you need to surface cover all surfaces you don't want rust on.

Leave a window a few centimeters down so air can circulate into the coupe, a blower changing the air inside once in a while isn't bad.

Clean your car very good outside and inside, do a good paint sealer.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker