Re: VAG CD

Sounds like an excellent resource.  I would have jumped on it earlier but I thought it was a thread on a music CD that someone was going to put together.  I am not much into techno so I have been deleting those posts, but now that I know what it is all about, I gotta say:

I want one!

Needless to say I am willing to throw down some $$ if they are still available, just drop me an e-mail.

Thanks a bunch,

..and to any and all Netherlands listers.....where are you??

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DI/RRS
Tel: (202) 661-5842