Re: Sciroccos in London

Hi - I live in London and i would suggest that it would be highly unlikely to be
anyone on the list because there are so many on the road over here.
The road where i live is perhaps 100 yards long with maybe 10 houses per side
and there are 3 Sciroccos (including mine) living here. My girlfriends road has
2 and everytime i go out i will see at least two driving around.
They are quite common around my way especially Mk2's but next time your over by
all means look us up. That applies to any of you who happen to be in town. All
Scirocco owners welcome

Andy
91 Scala