Re: [Audio Tech] Air blowing thru hatch & ears!

From: "Paul J. Dorion" <pjdorion@comnet.ca>

I'm just saying that the air volume available in the car cannot support the
dispalacement generated by the 12 inch speaakers and you en up using your
car as a sub and the people aroud you get better bass than you ever will in
the car
<<

Yes, I agree. That would explain the violent inner-ear hemmhorages I get
when playing Eminem songs. "Hi, my name is... WHAT?" What? No, seriously! I
can't hear you.

Pete

Note to self: Maybe red cloth seats aren't so bad in this application.

file attached: warning-fbi.txt/469 bytes

     |ID-99032178  Subject: Jacobsen Pete|
     |FBI Record of Aliases and Sightings|
     |Fluid WD       http://Fast.to/Fluid|
     |Profile    http://come.to/myprofile|