From: dan@hobbyetc.com (Dan Brideau)
To: Richard Deede <delrocco@hotmail.com>,scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: It's all about timing
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 16:33:57 -0400

Rich,

How on earth do yo shine your light down the timing hole on a 16V.  I have
been trying for some time to find a "window" between all the wires an hoses.
  If I can shoot the hole clearly with the light, I can't get an eyeball
near enough to see what's what.  Can you time these with the engine off like
a Beetle?  Or does the hall sensor need to be "in flight".

Dan Brideau

http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco

file attached: warning-fbi.txt/469 bytes

     |ID-99032178  Subject: Jacobsen Pete|
     |FBI Record of Aliases and Sightings|
     |Fluid WD       http://Fast.to/Fluid|
     |Profile    http://come.to/myprofile|