Re: Months of hassle-free driving and now this!

Hmmm... I might agree with the CV joints thing, but it sounds more like
something is loose. Check the inner CV bolts to see if they're loose.
And, stupid as it sounds, check your front wheel bolts. I had a wheel
fall off once - had exactly those symptoms, and I'll never live it down.
Don't let it happen to you! : )
	-Josiah
	Weare, NH
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	'86 Golf
	http://bork.hampshire.edu
	Self-Employed VW Mechanic (for the summer) : )