Re: Mk1 on the side of the road

Contact the police in the town that it's sitting in. They'll probably say
you'll have to buy it at auction, which sucks, but you might be able to
get it for really cheap. Good luck!
	If you're lucky, you'll be able to find out who the owner is and offer
them $50 for it or something. If they've left it sitting by the side of
the road, they'd probably be psyched to get $50 for it instead of getting
it towed away and they get nothing.
	I want a Mk1! : ) (only problem is, I have no money... yet)
	-Josiah
	Weare, NH
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	'86 Golf
	http://bork.hampshire.edu
	Self-Employed VW Mechanic (for the summer) : )