Re: Oxygen Sensor

In a message dated 6/6/99 5:08:39 PM EST, williamjosiah@juno.com writes:

> For instance, putting WD-40 on your bicycle chain is a bad idea because
>  it doesn't lube the chain. It might free a rusted chain,
Right on.  I use WD-40 to clean alot of my bike parts.  Works great for that.

>  but after that
>  you should put Marvel Mystery Oil (which is both a penetrant and a
>  lubricant) or Three-in-One oil or something like that on it.
Oh my God!  Never, never, never put 3-in-1 oil on a bike chain.  Use
something like Pedro's Syn lube or Tri-flow.  3-in-1 just mucks things up and
your shifting goes crappy.  Just a few thoughts from a bike mechanic and
cyclist/triathlete.

Scirocco content:
Fiance and I took the Roc on a road trip yesterday to Cedar Point.  Car ran
great and we had fun (except for the crisp skin).

Stewart