Re: Oxygen Sensor

Since when is WD-40 a lubricant?? It evaporates in like 10 minutes or
something. Doesn't it say "Penetrates rust" on the can?
	(I still think you da man, T-Berk, even though I disagree with ya)
	For instance, putting WD-40 on your bicycle chain is a bad idea because
it doesn't lube the chain. It might free a rusted chain, but after that
you should put Marvel Mystery Oil (which is both a penetrant and a
lubricant) or Three-in-One oil or something like that on it.
	-Josiah
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	'86 Golf