Re: Almost Made It 2 Weeks!

Your message makes me hesitant to reply, because I'm not sure what you
mean by everything. What do you mean that if you hold the key all the way
it will start but eventually die, otherwise it just won't start? Don't
you always have to hold the key all the way (to the start position) to
make it start? The starter isn't supposed to engage until the "start"
position, which is all the way clockwise, and stops as soon as you let go
of the key. Do you mean the engine turns over, or that it actually fires
and starts, and then dies?
	-Josiah
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW