Re: Oxygen Sensor

Yeah I know oil on bike chains attracts dirt and gets your pants dirty,
but I never had the money for the $8 a bottle stuff, and my experience
from trying it once was that Marvel Mystery Oil worked just as well as
long as I cleaned my chain every once in awhile and didn't mind getting
my pants dirty. : )
	-Josiah
	Weare, NH
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	'86 Golf
	http://bork.hampshire.edu
	Self-Employed VW Mechanic (for the summer) : )