Re: Part Number needed

You might be able to get them at a hardware store, no? Take one out and
bring it to a hardware store - try your luck. I think some of them are
different lengths, right? Just be careful of that...
	-Josiah
	Weare, NH
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	'86 Golf
	http://bork.hampshire.edu
	Self-Employed VW Mechanic (for the summer) : )