Re: Great Waterfest!

> who were those idiots? they were dressed in complete
> superman costumes, the blue
> tights, the cape and everything!! I know the big "S"
> on the front was for
> "Scirocco" but come on....get a life! I hope someone
> took pictures!

Look Nigel, our secret identity is no longer safe with
Brett. We're going to have to take care of him. I take
the car and you take everything else. :)

> > You really need to go to Toronto this year Brett,
> since
> > they'll be there and all...   hehehe
> >

> ya, i heard they'll be going .. maybe sporting the
> SuperScirocco costumes
> again?!?

You know it! Brett you better be there, or there is
going to be trouble! :)

> > > -More Sciroccos are needed to show up!!  We've
> got the
> > > best cars VW
> > > ever made, let's show everyone how much we like
> them!  :)
> > > I think
> > > there were only 13 Mk2's and 2 Mk1's.
> >

> ya, i was very disappointed in the A1 turnout. There
> wasn't a single really
> modified Scirocco, no G60 conversions, vr6, turbos..
> nothing!! No crazy colors
> (except for the beige one). As Riley said, i don't
> think anyone had larger than
> stock brakes. No one had modified interiors... i
> went there for ideas and got
> squat!

Nigel, obviously you didn't have your eyes open when
that CHERRY Silver VR6 Scirocco parked next to Rich.
The guy couldn't open his hood because the engine was
so stuffed in there, it would of just poped out of the
car. Also did you see the job that guy did on his
intake manifold!?!?! I've never seen anyone pour a can
of paint all over they're engine and let it dry.
Looked so fresh. I can't believe that he didn't win
first! :)

> ... as you might of heard i got a ticket on the way
> down, i got caught doing 89
> in a 65, but the cop was pretty nice and gave me 74
> in a 65. Paully, that rat
> basturd, got "broken speedometer", just 'cause he
> pulled over without the cop
> asking him too, and the cop was happy that he didn't
> have to chase him down.

Look what you made me do! It's a good thing the cop
came to me first, because that's where I totally
ratted your ass out, and blamed everything on you and
told him about you drinking all the liquor at the gas
station when we filled up. :)

> on sunday when we were leaving, Brett actually
> peeled out of the parking lot...
> minutes before he keeped mumbling "the alcohol is
> broken the alcohol is broken, i
> don't feel anything" over and over.... I think it's
> time for the 12 step AA
> program!

That freaked me out!! I sure as hell didn't see that
comming. Doesn't matter, Brett's buying me new tires
before he drops the car off at my place. :) (Man is
that getting dragged on or what??)

> on the way home, our 5 hour trip turned into a 11
> 1/2 hour trip 'cause me and
> paully were so out of it, that we had to stop a few
> times to take 2 hour naps...
> it wasn't a fun ride!!
> i got home at 9:15, and i'm suppose to start work at
> 9:30 .. oh well.. i got in a
> bit late 'cause i had to take a nap... got in at
> noon. Passed out as soon as i
> got home and woke up 16 hours later.

Yeah, I was definatly not fresh. I never slept sooo
good in that car before. I got home and I just fell
asleep right away, I almost fell asleep on the front
lawn on the way to the front door! Nigel, new thing,
when we leave for these large drives home, we are
going to get a sufficient night's sleep!!!

> i'm back to normal and ready for next week's Embrun
> show! .. and Toronto in a
> couple weeks.

Oh yeah!!!

> PS: Paully is SOOOOOO BURNT!!!