AC problem

When i bought my rocco last april, the guy charged the a/c and it leaked out
over the winter, etc so i never bothered with it, however the compressor did
work fine. Well its been so damn hot
lately i bought a 134a retrofit kit today and did it up. Well, I get cold
air, and its nice, but at any speed above idle (and actually a lot of times
at idle) when i turn the a/c on, the compressor will
let out a squeak so loud it'll wake up someone in the next town over. I put
2 8.5oz oil charges
into the system thinking it was just coz it hadnt been used in so long it
needed some lube, and
this much oil is twice what they recommend. Well its not any better now, and
i'm pretty sure
its not the belts doing the squeaking, and i DO get plenty of cold air while
its squeaking, its just WAY too loud to even think about using. Any thoughts
on ways to fix/what the problem exactly
is/anything?

Thanks in advance,

Duffy Penski