Re: Great Waterfest!

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:35:56 -0400 16v Jason <jason@scirocco.org> writes:

>Ummmmmmm, and I'm what, chopped liver?  <No comments from the peanut
>gallery>
>I got 3rd.

I thought you were that unrecognizable stuff that drips from a can of dog
food after you pour out the meaty contents? Could I be wrong?

>Bastard 1st place people...

2nd is the first -->loser<--. Ew, 3rd?
How could you embarass us like that? SHAME!  : )-
Did you wear your velvet pants?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and