Re: Great Waterfest!

> Look Nigel, our secret identity is no longer safe with
> Brett. We're going to have to take care of him. I take
> the car and you take everything else. :)

    paul maione = damaged goods...return to sender for proper disposal

> > ya, i was very disappointed in the A1 turnout. There
> > wasn't a single really
> > modified Scirocco, no G60 conversions, vr6, turbos..
> > nothing!! No crazy colors
> > (except for the beige one). As Riley said, i don't
> > think anyone had larger than
> > stock brakes. No one had modified interiors... i
> > went there for ideas and got
> > squat!

    ??did you miss the kid from ottawa with the VR6 mk1 cabbie?  or are you
talking specifically about roccos?  if so, then i agree.  i'm sick of
looking at dirk's page, or some european site packed full of 16V G60 or VR6
roccos, and all we got is some shitty white 16V, with boring polished intake
runners... hehe...

jason
the mad bastard