Re: Misc Questions

O.k I'll try and do this shit, I just finished building my roc, so I
finally have the experience to answer a lot of shit, here goes

1. Don't think any factory roc ever came with that type of toy, unless
someone else I don't know did it, you're on your own. good luck, but
why not, not waste your time putting one in and stop being so lazy, oh
yah.

2.if you wanna caulk this baby go ahead, might work, but do you really
want caulk instead of the real solution, go to the VW dealer and ask
them for one, yep it's that easy.

3.same thing get it from the dealer, they charge you for it, but yours
will be the first car that part as ever been on, unless you go by the
motto, why new when used will do.  But that seal actually does shit to
stop the rain, just slows it down and then it drains away inside.

kay this is going to get a lot shorter, real quick like

4. front of the seat
5. who cares.
8. stupid question
sorry the rest were pretty dumb
16. yah it will be louder the motor is inside your car, oh yeah.
19. not worth the effort, get a car that already has it.
24. WD-40
sorry if I got narky during answering this stuff, but some of it, you
just gotta figure out for yourself, just take your time and you'll do
fine. huh.  Later

=== message truncated ===

===
Scottish