RE:dead battery?

In a message dated 7/28/99 2:03:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jkarlsso@metabolex.com writes:

<< my guess: somewhere along the way to work this morning my battery died. I
 was powered by the juice from the alternator the rest of the way until I
 turned the car off, at which time the battery was not able to power the
 radio which then turned off.  >>

1. I have never had a battery last more than 2 years any any car so if it is
older than that then it's probably time for a new one.

2. Every battery that has gone bad, has done so suddenly and painlessly
without warning.  It would start of perfectly fine, the next startup it would
give nothing. Plus, all batteries seem alike whether it be Die hard,
Interstate, or Wal-mart they all seem to be about the same. Must be the high
humidity and heat and salt air down here. So I would go with the cheapest.

Brian 86 16v