2.1 Liter 16v how to? Anyone done this? Would you help a brother out!

I'd like to look into transforming a 2 liter block into a 2.1 liter with
oversize pistons etc.  But I need access to reliable data (bore size, etc)
anything that would be of value to the machine shop so they don't f*ck up!  I
know of a reputable machine shop, but it does not specialize in VW engines so
they would need exact specifications.

Do I need to change cranks?  Can I keep a stock 1.8 liter head on it?  Will a
stock VW tranny (1987 GTI 16v) handle this kind of torque?  Do I need to upgrade
clutch?

If anyone has experience with this conversion, I'd greatly apreciate it if they
could e-mail me privately and fill me in on thier experience.

Thanks very much

AZ