Re: Sciroccos in the Fog - SF meet

T Berk wrote:

> We have a few things nailed down; this is an organic event.
> The Day is Saturday the 31th of July.

..and draws ever nearer... cool!

> I can provide crash spots for two or more for Sat. night but need to
> know, pls. RSVP. I'll even provide Ronin w/ Deniro just to make those
> who couldn't make it feel bad. ;)

It looks like we will stay with Mark Hausler... barring some unforseen
reason that makes it less convenient or something than going your direction..

As for Ronin, a ***MUCH*** superior chase scene movie is "Who Am I" starring
Jackie Chan.  It has driving that makes the chase scenes in Ronin look like
a bunch of blue-hairs in Miami heading for a bingo game.. my highest rating
(25 stars!) for a chase movie!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0