Sciroccos in the Fog - SF meet

We have a few things nailed down; this is an organic event.

The Day is Saturday the 31th of July.

Initially there was substantial Southland Participation which lead to
euphoria,  but we will plan that event for the future.

Major Items include a run through the hills around Half Moon Bay, on our
way to Dinner in San Francisco.

Photo Ops include Twisties, 'Rocs by the Ocean, Golden Gate as seen from
near the Cliff House & the Marin Headlands, Golden Gate Park, and
Lombard St. were we mean to extract our revenge in Doug's good name.
(btw- they fixed the street about two weeks later. Willie B caved in. :)

Bring any and all image capturing equipment, it can all be digitized
later.

Food and Drink will be plentiful, Dinner will center at the Beach
Chalet, 1000 the Great Highway, SF.  Time will be firmed up tomorrow. If
we're lucky there will be Rip Tide Red on tap.

My phone number is 650 322-2942. I'll coordinate as need be.

Meeting spot will be Town & Country Village Shopping Center just south
of University Ave. and north of Embarcadero rd., in Palo Alto, on the El
Camino Real. 3pm is the nominal time, stay posted it may change by a
bit.

I can provide crash spots for two or more for Sat. night but need to
know, pls. RSVP. I'll even provide Ronin w/ Deniro just to make those
who couldn't make it feel bad. ;)

TBerk
I'll be out in the driveway all week getting the grafting project dialed
in.