Re: Anyone have Eibach sportline's? What about Intrax spring's?

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:52:50 EDT A1SCIROCCO@aol.com writes:
>I am getting rid of my H&R's and i'm thinking of buying the Eibach
>sportline's.  The reason for the switch is because i want my car to sit
>little lower.  I'm looking for a spring that will lower the car so you
can
>only fit a finger in between the top of the tire and the bottom of the
>wheel arch.

Depending on which H&R springs you have, you can safely cut a coil from
the bottom of the springs and get the asthetic result your after.

>Will the Eibach's do this?

Only if they're coilovers.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and