Re: Roc'n the Bay 2k-One - Update

Norm Tallant wrote:

> Well, as to place, how about that shopping center/mall on El Camino across
> the street from the High School and across El Camino from Stanford?  We
> could meet by that bike shop that's on the very corner?

Paly!  My dad went there.. graduated in, uh, 1929 or so!   :0   That would
work for me... I certainly know the area, grew up minutes away.

> And my question: Saturday or Sunday?  If all the SoCal people are driving up
> Friday night, maybe we should be doing it on Saturday?  Or perhaps Sunday
> afternoon sometime after everyone recoveres from their Satirday night
> hangover? ;-)

I'd figure us in no earlier than 2pm Saturday to be safe.. we've got a long
hoof Saturday morning from where we're crashing.. and of course we ARE
taking the scenic route...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0