Re: Roc'n the Bay 2k-One - Update

Jonas Karlsson wrote:

> Ok, so now's probably a good time to get all of the details set.

> Where?  -place, address, directions
> When?   -uhh, like, what time?

Well the SoCal contingent will at least be Ian Overholt and myself.  We're
leaving Friday night, crashing in Lost Hills, then jamming over the hill to
Route 1 and up the coast on Saturday morning.  Should roll into the bay by
maybe 1-2pm or so.  We're still hoping that Doug makes it, other than that,
haven't heard from anybody else.  Potterman is out due to a wedding he has
to attend, otherwise he and Kristen were gonna make the trip.. bummer!

Also!  Ian and I *will* need a friendly floor to crash on Saturday night.
I had at least 2 offers previously, anybody with room for two of us, pls
sound off again!  It was way too late to find a room up there by the time
this came together, we're lucky to have a place to crash Friday as it is.

This is gonna be a cool weekend.. awesome photo ops ahead!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0