RE: Roc'n the Bay 2k-One - Update

Well, as to place, how about that shopping center/mall on El Camino across
the street from the High School and across El Camino from Stanford?  We
could meet by that bike shop that's on the very corner?

And my question: Saturday or Sunday?  If all the SoCal people are driving up
Friday night, maybe we should be doing it on Saturday?  Or perhaps Sunday
afternoon sometime after everyone recoveres from their Satirday night
hangover? ;-)

All the best,
-Norm

Ok, so now's probably a good time to get all of the details set.

Where?  -place, address, directions
When?   -uhh, like, what time?

see y'all there, whoo yeah!

Jonas