Re: (no subject)

hey guys,
my 87 16v croaked today (bout a mile from my house)

to make a long story short, for the past two days i have been getting a
sputter from the car when driving a little aggressively......went to pick up
the shift bushings today and the same thing occured once again.....but this
time when i let go of the gas, the sputter made the car straight out
stall......pulled over to the side of the road and tried to get it to turn
over once again----no luck........also noticed that the main fuel pump wasnt
making the priming noise that it normally does when you first turn the
key.......i already replaced tyhe transfer pump and i am wondering if this is
a problem of the same sort.....please help me get my scirocco out of the
driveway!!!!

rob