Re: CVO Treffen in Ill. this weekend.

--- Shannon Fenton <sfenton@telegroup.com> wrote:
> 	So who all is going to this other than Daun this
> year....Eric and I plan
> on going. What about you Mr.VanVuren.......

John *should* go...  I may be trading parts with him, if
not a complete truck.  :)

Eric is going?  As in the Salty-Weasel???  Cool!

Ben Harder is going and my sister is bringin' her GLi.
Non-listers: Kim / Jerry Naberhaus (maroon 8v) and Collin
Campbell will be there too with his '78 Mk 1.  (Silver one
that was at Waterfest.)

C'ya there!

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry