From: WaspHwy@aol.com [mailto:WaspHwy@aol.com]
Sent: 27 July 1999 17:17
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: (no subject)

when did they go to crossflow? is that what the 2.0 16v is? with the runners

over the vc? didnt know they made them. I will have money, just not
thousands
and thousands to spend.(right now anyway...) I looked on potterman's site
and
couldnt find any cams for my car. where should I go? and where would I get
this audi pres. reg