Crossflow

--- WaspHwy@aol.com wrote:
> when did they go to crossflow? is that what the 2.0
> 16v is? with the runners
> over the vc? didnt know they made them. I will have
> money, just not thousands
> and thousands to spend.(right now anyway...) I
> looked on potterman's site and
> couldnt find any cams for my car. where should I go?
> and where would I get
> this audi pres. reg

===========> --
The 1.8 and 2.0 16V are the same head (essentially).

Usually when people say "crossflow" they are referring to the 2.0 8V
heads that VW started using with the 1993 models on US Golfs & Jettas .
. .

As for cams - ask Potterman for a quote - he only lists maybe 5% of
what he can get on his site . . .

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM