RE: Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine members?

At 05:24 PM 7/27/99 +0100, Ewan Hopkins wrote:
>Hit by what?

A car, actually I think it was a van.  It was all over the news.  You would
have thought that the president had been shot.  I don't care for his type
of books but hate to see someone get hit like that, especially since the
guy wasn't paying attention.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is out/
 and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)