Re: Need your advise here!

AGIP It's 90% of synthetic oil for the engine oil, but I might
guess it's the same for tranny oil. Anyway I give a try with
Redline, since I'm not 100% sure about the tranny oil I have right
now since it as been changed with the previous owner of the car
and she told me that she put AGIP in the tranny like in the engine.

Joel