Re: Power Boost

In a message dated 7/22/99 11:32:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcewing1@cwix.com writes:

<<  was pushing my car pretty hard the other day and noticed about 5500 - 6000
 rpm a couple of times I felt a real boost in power.  >>

MY car did this when I disconnected the O2 sensor to see if it was working.
But it happened for me around 4,000 rpm.  I don't think it is a power boost
you are feeling, instead I think it is a power loss you are noticing below
that rpm.  You may have an Inop O2 sensor which would cause a rough Idle as
well.

Brian 86 16v