2.0L 16v longblock for sale

Ok, with all the talk about 2.0's lately, now is a good time to advertise
this  :)

I have a 2 liter 16v longblock, from a 1991 Passat with 66,000 original
miles (what does original miles mean anyways?  not replacement miles??
hehehe)

Items available with the engine include:  intake manifold, throttle body,
exhaust manifold and downpipe, flexplate, starter, water pump, power
steering pump, knock sensors (dual I believe).  I do have the alternator,
distributor, and AC compressor, but would like to keep those as spares for
my 16v pickup.  Keep in mind this is from a Passat, so the intake manifold,
etc will probably not interest many of you.

I want $800 for this engine, as I *know* it is in good condition with low
mileage and ready to go into to somebody's car.  If you're looking for even
better performance, you can put a 1.8L 16v head on this block, or from what
I've heard, if you're going to have any porting done it's better to start
with the 2.0 head as there is more material to work with.  Please don't
email me asking if I'll sell just the shortblock, because I won't  :)

I'm located in Wisconsin, and will not ship (too heavy, too much hassle, too
expensive).  However, I will be heading to Colorado again soon and could
deliver along the way, and I might be able to talk Daun Yeagley into taking
back to Ohio with him when he comes up for EAA.

If anybody's interested, get in touch...  Thanks

John