FS:Left overs from the Rocco

  My rocco has been sold....I'm waiting to get a new Jetta.  So I've
got a few parts left over.  I'm making  a trip to Toronto this
weekend so if anyone down there wants the parts, let me know and I'll
make you a good deal, and delivery included in the GTA.

I've got a 4-2 manifold, used, from a diesel Rabbit.  Needs to have a
couple broken studs removed.  Otherwise in good shape.

And an instrument cluster, from a 8v.  Canadian, KPH, w/MFA. It is
mostly together.  The high beam bulb wasn't working.  I took it
apart(just the front cover), and never reassembled it.  May be
missing some small screws.

Also some assorted tools.  Like a fuel injector puller, and a
handfull of o-rings.  A deep offset Snap-On wrench, fits top nut on
struts.

On a stereo related front, a 4x80 Kenwood, and a 1x200 Kenwood
amp, and a ported box with 2-10's.

Let me know if you are interested in any of this stuff.  Those new
Jetta's are damn expensive.

Sean.