Mk1 Zender repro project

Guys, I'm in the midst of getting together a reissue of the Zender wheel
flare and airdam kit for the Mk1 Sciroccos. It hasn't been available in
years but with Brian Honnold's help, it looks like I am going to change that
for us all. Please email me if you're interested in picking up these bits of
styling history!

Btw, are there any Mk1 owners up in the Toronto area? The manufacturer of
the parts needs a car to "study" for fitment purposes. I figure that he'd
need your car for about a week, but the payoff could be pretty schweet -as
in a free or heavily discounted kit!

For the unfamilliar, the airdam is nearly identical to that which came on
the Scirocco S. However, it flares outwards at the corners and integrates
smoothly into the front wheel flares. Remember what the early Scirocco race
cars looked like? -well kinda like that except much more subtle... Does
anyone have a picture of this kit online?

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut