Re: Mk1 Zender repro project

At 11:49 PM 7/22/99 -0400, Scott F. Williams wrote:
>Guys, I'm in the midst of getting together a reissue of the Zender wheel
>flare and airdam kit for the Mk1 Sciroccos. It hasn't been available in
>years but with Brian Honnold's help, it looks like I am going to change that
>for us all. Please email me if you're interested in picking up these bits of
>styling history!
>For the unfamilliar, the airdam is nearly identical to that which came on
>the Scirocco S. However, it flares outwards at the corners and integrates
>smoothly into the front wheel flares. Remember what the early Scirocco race
>cars looked like? -well kinda like that except much more subtle... Does
>anyone have a picture of this kit online?

I think I would be very interested in this, but I would like to see a pic
if anyone has one.  Any idea roughly how much?

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is out/
 and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)