Re: Need your advise here!

Well, I don't know what AGIP tranny oil is...   if it's just a brand of
non-synthetic gear lube, then you should definately try changing it.  I have
Redline in all my VW's, I haven't heard of or tried anything better

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm

>I think I have AGIP tranny oil right now. is that better?
>Or I should get Redline!
>For sure my tranny oil is dark, it may have to be changed anyway!
>
>Joel
>
>John Van Vuren wrote:
>>
>> >John: Where I could buy this "Redline MTL" stuff in montreal? Was is it
>> >exactly, additive for tranny oil?
>>
>> It is a fully synthetic tranny lube....   you drain your old stuff and
>> replace with Redline.  I would look in any good import parts store.
Maybe
>> some of the Canadian listers could help more with this?  I'm not sure
about
>> having it shipped there, but I know Mark at Adirondack's sells it...
call

majordomo@scirocco.org.