SV: drag strip times

Hello

>     how hot was it that day?  AFAIC, that plays a huge role in how are cars
> run, especially if you've done a bit of work on the intake.

Even with no work o intake or cylinder head air temperature is making difference, the colder air the more oxygen you can get into combustion

> day.  one reason he runs so well is cuz he's got about 25 different
> computers and sensors that we don't have on our cars (like intake air temp
> sensor) that allow him to run consistent times whether it is cold and dry or
> hot and humid outside.  this is MHO, of course, but i think that it's a
> valid opinion...

It's no difference between humid or dry air, temperature is the thing that matters.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker