Re: body shell trolley

At 01:27 PM 7/20/99 -0400, Nigel Heron wrote:
>a rotisserie?, you mean something that'll allow you to spin the car on it's
>axis? do they make those... doesn't the car weigh too much? that would be
>*VERY* useful!! How would it mount to the car for it to be safe enough?

Yes, I have never actually seen one, only read about them in restoration
stories in magazines.  I guess it would be like having 2 large engine
stands at either end of the car.  I would mount it to the suspension mounts
to be safe and still never get under it.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is out/
 and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)