Re: Me and the beginnings of the rally shitrocco

In a message dated 7/18/99 19:15:00, sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<Eliminating the sunroof completely might be a good idea. Not only is it
extra
weight up high, but it makes for less headroom. With a helmet on, there ain't
much room! I'm 5'9" and drive a Rabbit (with sunroof) and there isn't a hell
of
a lot more space left. On the other hand, the sunroof can make a nifty escape
hatch if you wedge yourself between two trees and the doors can't be opened.
I've actually seen that done before!>>

I thought sunroofs were illegal? Perhaps I'm thinking of Solo1 or maybe metal
ones are ok while glass is a no no.

Nate