Re: roc'n the bay '99

T Berk wrote:

> I'm bringing mine, she's quiet but fun. :)

The best kind!

> > I for one will lobby STRONGLY for a blitzkrieg over Route 84,

> A. Yeah baby, but not in the middle of the day or at evening time; too
> many beach goers coming and going. ;)

Yeah, hadn't considered that.  We need to figure out where to slot such a
drive.  Saturday night I'm ASSuming will be bad, hell none of us should
even be driving after dinner.  Maybe Friday night??

> B. Golden Gate Bridge is right up the road from my proposed Dinner spot-
> see below;

You know where I'm talking about up there - JUST past the bridge on the
Marin side, next to the old guns and stuff?  Talk about a killer photo
op, the damn bridge is RIGHT in the background, VERY close, bigger than
life.  We need to do that gig.

> So many good places! I've been leaning towards the Beach Chalet, Brewery
> and Restaurant; 1000 Great Hiway SF. Other options would be great
> Chinese, Great Italian, and/or Great.....

Tell ya what - you're up there, howza bout you come up with a list of 3-4
finalists and we'll have a little vote?  That way hopefully we won't go
someplace that anybody absolutely won't like (i.e. if somebody hates
chinese or something for example).

> I'm gonna go there myself and see if they have anything else great there
> besides Riptide Red. (Mmmmmmm)

> Kev, Thx.  I've been like a madman and am looking forward to Scirocco
> Nuts. (Bday is this Friday, go figgur.)

Cool!  We'll have a double-bday blowout...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0