Re: roc'n the bay '99

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Hey, the end of the month approaches quickly..
>
> 3. Anybody bringing the wimin??  My GF wants to come -

I'm bringing mine, she's quiet but fun. :)

> 5. When/where do we rendezvous by The Bay?
>
> Meet Saturday, noonish, at someplace central to the NorCal guys
>
> 6. Routes for flogs by The Bay?
>
> I for one will lobby STRONGLY for a blitzkrieg over Route 84,

A. Yeah baby, but not in the middle of the day or at evening time; too
many beach goers coming and going. ;)

B. Golden Gate Bridge is right up the road from my proposed Dinner spot-
see below;

> .... schweet!...
>
>...a big bong!  8^}

Oops! Did I say that out loud? :P

> 8. Dinner site for Saturday night?  It's my birthday, I'm bustin' loose!!
>
> Some decent yet affordable place in The City.. crabs at Fisherman's Wharf
> anybody??  I-Talian food in North Beach?  So many good options!

So many good places! I've been leaning towards the Beach Chalet, Brewery
and Restaurant; 1000 Great Hiway SF. Other options would be great
Chinese, Great Italian, and/or Great.....

I'm gonna go there myself and see if they have anything else great there
besides Riptide Red. (Mmmmmmm)

> This should really be a fun trip & gathering, let's get
> organized and make it that much better!
> Kevin Collins

Kev, Thx.  I've been like a madman and am looking forward to Scirocco
Nuts. (Bday is this Friday, go figgur.)

TBErk