Re: Need your advise here!

In regards to the fluid leaking from where the inner cv's meet the transmission
- I noticed this on my 84' 8V last time I changed a drivers side driveshaft
out.  I'm curious as to what is causing this leak, and how to stop it.  I've
gone through my manuals a few times but can't quite determine what the cause
is.  Got any ideas?
-=Rick