Re: Need Help- Mono wiper install

I don't know that you need to bother using the motor from the single setup?
I didn't at least, and i can't see why you would need it?
  as for the wiper size, i'm using 19" (which i think is stock) and its
fine, but i want something a little bigger.  20" will fit for sure, and
verne was tellin me he's using a 21" i think, and it just touched the window
rubber on each side.

 HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.