for sale - Cincy

Don't know if it's still available, but.... and don't conctact ME, I just
found this surfing:

Added: June 28, Area: US/Cincinnati,OH)

1987 16v Scirocco for Sale! Only 38k original miles, carfax checked, silver
with grey and black interior, second adult owner, all original except for
Alpine remote control CD and fog lights, practically new, very fast, 30k mile
service performed,will not dissappoint, pictures available, rare opportunity
to own a great unabused enthusiast car, $6500 obo. Contact Al
at 513.489.5707 or email alfie471@aol.com

Ad found here:

http://www.randomc.com/~lee/Classfd.htm

If it were out my way, I'd be having a look at that bad boy!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0