Re: Need Help- Mono wiper install

Rich, glad you got the wiper.  I got your shipment Friday!  Here are the main
tips for a MK 1 mono wiper into a MK 2:

1) Use the motor from your MK 2
2) Note the exact position of the linkage parts when you remove the motor from
the MK 1 assembly.
3) Bend the main bracket into a "Z" shape so that it will line up with both the
bolt hole and the wiper spindle hole properly.
4) Use shims to elevate the attachment of the bracket so that the wiper spindle
is oriented at the proper angle sticking out of the hood.

jim