Waterfest ?'s

So who's Going?, Where do us Sciroccoans meet up? Where are
we staying.  What day/days are you gonna be there?

It's only about 3 weeks away so lets get it together guys.

Kristen & I will be there from the 22nd till the 27th, We are staying
at the Fairfield Ramada & are driving the Same Black GTI-VR6 as
last year......sorry :(  I'm NOT gonna pull a Shawn & drive my roc
thousands of miles( Been there_done that a month ago in another
car ;) )

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
virtualworld@earthlink.net
http://www.parts4vws.com
(714)663-2434
Check out the GTI-VR6 racing team/One Lap of America
www.menox.com/onelap & www.onelapofamerica.com