Re: Waterfest ?'s

At 01:08 PM 7/3/99 +0800, Potterman wrote:

>So who's Going?, Where do us Sciroccoans meet up? Where are
>we staying.  What day/days are you gonna be there?

I'm going, along with my gf. (Mike&Kresten-still trying to get Emily to
ditch work that weekend)
We'll be there from Sat until Sun night or early Mon morning.
We're coming from Maine so any of the Maine, NH and Mass listers going(that
want to leave early on Sat) that want to group up for the trip down, let's
talk.
I think we should meet at Brett's car again, since it's one of the most
noticeable Sciroccos.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V(rear stuff done)  now the
front end, engine bay and electrical.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)